By now, you’ve likely seen IV drips everywhere, from celebrity social media posts to your neighborhood's new drip lounge. Gone are the days when only hospital patients with severe conditions could receive IVs. In today’s day and age, health-conscious people can access IV therapy from the comfort of their homes. And in doing so, you can get nutrients delivered directly into your bloodstream to help you re-energize, rejuvenate, and recover. Denver IV drip therapy has quickly become widely popular, and with good reason.
But before we dive into all the benefits of IV drips, let’s first ensure you have an understanding of this therapy.
What are IV drips and how do they work?
The acronym “IV” stands for intravenous therapy. “Intra” refers to inside or within and “venous” refers to your veins. As such, IV drips are a method of delivering fluids directly into your body via your blood vessels.
IV therapy works by placing a catheter filled with your chosen vitamins and nutrients into one of your veins. Once your vein has been accessed, the needle is removed and the catheter remains in your arm to deliver your selected IV infusion from an attached bag.
In total, IV drips take approximately 30 - 45 minutes per session and are generally well-tolerated.
What goes into an IV?
That depends! Some IV drips are made up of electrolytes and salt. Others contain vitamins, antioxidants, and sugars. A given IV drip’s ingredients can differ depending on the needs of each individual patient. Here at Functional Recovery & Enhancement, or FRE for short, we offer the following types of IV drips:
- Myer’s Cocktail - Normal Saline, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Glutathione, Zinc, and Magnesium
- Elite Myer's Cocktail - Normal Saline, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B12, DOUBLE DOSE Vitamin C, DOUBLE DOSE Glutathione, Zinc, and Magnesium
- Immune Boost - Normal Saline, Vitamin C, Zinc, and Selenium
- Elite Immune Boost - Normal Saline, DOUBLE DOSE Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Selenium, and DOUBLE DOSE Glutathione
- Hangover Helper - Normal Saline, Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6
- Altitude Relief - Normal Saline, Vitamin B Complex, Tri Amino Complex, and Glutathione
- Athletic Performance - Normal Saline, Arginine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B Complex, Calcium Chloride, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Magnesium, Tri Amino Complex, Zinc, and Glutathione
- Pre Workout - Normal Saline, L-Arginine, Vitamin C, L-Carnitine, Magnesium, Selenium, and Taurine
- Post Workout - Normal Saline, Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium, Glutathione
- Energy Boost - Normal Saline, Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin C
- Brain Power / Concussion Protocol - Normal Saline, DOUBLE DOSE Vitamin C, DOUBLE DOSE Glutathione, Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium, and Taurine
- Beauty / Anti-Aging - 1000cc Normal Saline, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Biotin, and Glutathione
- Weight-Loss Tonic - Normal Saline, B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, L Carnitine, and IM Injection MIC
- NAD Boost - Normal Saline, NAD+, and B-Complex Vitamins
Benefits of IV therapy
IV therapy can offer you many benefits that help enhance your overall health and wellness. Some of the top reasons to consider this treatment include:
- Improved energy
- Illness prevention
- Reduced inflammation
- Rapid hangover relief
- Younger, healthier-looking skin
- Improved athletic recovery and performance
- Improved cognitive functioning and clarity
- Better metabolic functioning
Schedule an in-home Denver IV drip today
If you’re interested in scheduling an in-home Denver IV drip treatment, reach out to us today at Functional Recovery & Enhancement. Simply schedule an appointment, input your location, and we’ll come to you! It’s as simple as that.