When the temperature begins to drop, it's important to take extra precautions to avoid getting sick. Viruses tend to live longer in environments that are cold with little to no humidity. With Denver's high altitude and frozen winter conditions, it is wise to boost your immune system with core nutrients and vitamins. IV therapy is a preventative measure you can take to avoid getting sick, or a painless treatment that will get you better in no time. Being treated with IV therapy in Denver can keep you happy and healthy to enjoy the winter all season long.
Interested in learning more? This article will explain everything you need to know about getting this treatment.
Why Should You Try IV Therapy in Denver?
Denver is a popular destination in Colorado. It's easy to see why when you have close access to ski resorts, breweries, and more. However, hitting the slopes or enjoying city life is difficult when you're not feeling well. And, if you're coming from sea-level altitudes, or climbing into high elevations, you may have a more difficult time with altitude sickness. This can leave you feeling fatigued and dizzy for several days.
Beyond altitude sickness, it's important to take preventative measures against getting sick. With COVID-19 and the flu spiking in the winter season, you’ll want to make sure your immune system is prepared to fight any viruses that may come your way. If you do become ill, intravenous delivery facilitates rapid absorption and re-hydration, making it ideal for treating those lingering ailments you want to end as soon as possible.
What is IV Therapy?
Drip IV therapy is the fastest way to replenish your body’s vital nutrients. If you are visiting Denver and are experiencing altitude sickness, or coming down with a cold, drip IV therapy in Denver can help. The blend of IV solution nutrients chosen by your doctor is based on what your body needs or the benefits you desire.
Your appointment will also be a relatively quick and easy process. IV drip therapy takes around 30 to 45 minutes total. The session includes completing some quick forms as well as a brief health assessment before your treatment. You can start feeling better in no time!
Types of IV Drip
Here at Functional Recovery & Enhancement LLC in Denver, we can customize the contents of your IV drip depending on your condition. That’s why we offer you a diverse menu of IV therapies. Here is a list of the types of IV drips you can get at your appointment with us:
- Myer’s Cocktail - This is a formula originally developed by a Johns Hopkins physician to support the immune system and fight fatigue.
- Immune Boost - Replenish your electrolytes and boost your immune system with extra vitamin C and zinc.
- COVID Rescue - Boost your immune system and facilitate the removal of toxins.
- Hangover Helper - The famous hangover IV cure contains ingredients that deliver an energy boost and rehydrate your body to get you back on your feet.
- Altitude Relief - Get additional hydration and nutrients to enjoy your time in the mountains.
- Athletic Performance - Boost injury recovery and mental clarity.
- Pre-Workout - Get a significant energy boost for high performance in the gym or on the field.
- Post Workout - Help your body recover from strenuous physical activities with the perfect combination of amino acids.
- Energy Boost - Replenish your body with electrolytes and immune-boosting vitamins for refreshing energy.
- Brain Power/Concussion Protocol - Treat symptoms of concussion, such as dizziness and fatigue, with a blend of nutrients.
- Beauty/Anti-Aging - Protect your cells from the effects of the aging process.
- Weight-Loss Tonic - Formulated with the antioxidant glutathione to help cleanse your liver and help you detox.
- NAD Boost - Help replenish and repair cells in the body.
Schedule your IV Therapy Appointment Today!
Don't waste the holidays and ski season feeling sick! Functional Recovery & Enhancement LLC wants to see everyone in the Denver area feeling their best. Our quick IV treatments offer everything from altitude relief to COVID rescue, and we provide them right in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel. Contact us today to set up your appointment!