If you're suffering a hangover, recovering from an athletic injury, looking to revitalize your health and energy, or just want to feel better fast, you may seek out intravenous therapies at an IV bar or look into mobile IV at home. While the infusion treatment received in both IV bars and at home is essentially the same, there are some differences in the quality of the experience.
What is an IV Bar?
An IV bar is a place where you can go for IV treatments that include infusions, injections, and medications. They're often referred to as an IV bar, IV lounge, or drip bar. Depending on the treatment, the services often include a blend of vitamins, electrolytes, amino acids, and antioxidants to alleviate conditions.
The IV therapy services offered by these facilities vary depending on what type of facility they offer. Some only provide medication infusions while others also have access to other types of care like physical therapy, nutrition counseling, wound healing, and even dialysis if needed.
The benefits of going to an IV bar are:
• You get immediate relief - Most IV therapy bars will give you quick results when it comes to getting rid of symptoms associated with illness or injuries. This means faster recovery times than those who receive traditional medical care.
• It's social - Many people find that having their own IV bar makes them feel less isolated because they don't need to travel far to see a doctor or nurse practitioner. They can stay close to home without worrying about transportation costs or time away from work. You can also attend with friends and family and make it a day out.
Each therapy requires that you visit an IV bar or IV lounge facility location, If you don't prefer to travel, these appointments can be time-consuming and a hassle.
What is Mobile IV At Home?
Mobile IV is a “wellness on wheels” service offering at-home IV Therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), Infrared Sauna Therapy, BEMER Therapy, and Ionic Foot Detox Therapy. You get the same treatment and results as with an IV bar at a comparable cost. However, with mobile IV, we come to you and provide all of our therapies in the comfort of your own home!
The benefits of Mobile IV at home are:
• Easy to book appointments - We schedule one-on-one sessions so you never miss another important event due to scheduling conflicts.
• Convenience – Our therapists bring everything they need right to your door including equipment, supplies, and medicines.
• Peace of mind – Your privacy is always respected during each session.
We understand how difficult life can sometimes become, especially when dealing with chronic illnesses and serious diseases. That's why we strive to create a personalized experience for every patient.
Book your mobile IV therapy appointment with us today if you want to see improvements in your bodily functions, immune system function, weight loss, muscle growth, athletic performance, brain health, or overall wellbeing.
Is IV Therapy At Home for Me?
In addition to improving some of the conditions above, medical professionals determine these other benefits you can expect from receiving IV therapy:
• Improved sleep quality
• Better digestion
• Reduced stress levels
• Increased energy levels
• Enhanced mood
• Relief from pain
• Faster recovery after injury or surgery
• Weight management
• And more...
If any of these sound appealing to you, then IV therapy at home might be the right fit for you! At-home IV treatment is a great service for anyone that wants to revitalize their health in the familiar surroundings and convenience of their own home.
Book your appointment in Denver for Mobile IV At Home
What are you waiting for? If you’re interested in feeling better and living a life free from injury and illness, reach out to us today at Functional Recovery & Enhancement!We are a wellness-on-wheels service that serves the entire metro area of Denver. Mobile IV therapy can clearly benefit you and, because we’re a mobile service, we can bring the IV therapy at home directly to you. Book your appointment today!