Skip the Headache with a Hangover IV in Denver
Between the many micro-breweries and the high elevation, Denver can be a tough place for vacationers as they may experience some symptoms of a hangover. However, you can save yourself a lot of pain and potential heartache from missing out on fun activities by using IV therapy. Let's take a look at some of the indicators of hangovers and how our mobile IV services can come to your rescue!
Signs you Have a Hangover
While not every person experiences hangovers in the same way, there are a few common indicators and symptoms that come with this day-after-drinking ailment.
- One of the most obvious signs of a hangover is a headache. This is due to dehydration and the constriction of blood vessels in the brain caused by alcohol consumption.
- Another common sign of a hangover is nausea and vomiting. This is also a result of dehydration and the body's attempt to rid itself of the toxins from alcohol.
- Feeling excessively tired or fatigued is another indication of a hangover. Alcohol disrupts the sleep cycle, causing poor-quality sleep and leaving you feeling exhausted the next day.
- Sensitivity to light and sound is a common symptom of a hangover. This is due to the effect of alcohol on the nervous system, which can cause heightened sensitivity to external stimuli.
- Feeling irritable or anxious is also a sign of a hangover. Alcohol can disrupt the balance of chemicals in the brain, leading to feelings of anxiety or depression the next day.
How Can Hangover IV Therapy Help?
IV therapy, also known as intravenous therapy, delivers fluids and nutrients directly into a person's bloodstream through a vein. When we drink alcohol, our bodies become dehydrated and depleted of essential vitamins and minerals. An IV crafted for hangovers can help replenish these nutrients and rehydrate the body, leading to a quicker recovery.
Drinking water, while important, can only help so much with curing a hangover. Our Hangover Helper IV drip is a powerhouse mixture of vitamins that will replenish your body and can be customized with various add-ons like Zofran and Toradol. These nutrients work to break down toxins and cleanse your system, giving you quick relief from hangover symptoms. Other IV therapies that can be beneficial for a hangover include our Energy Boost, Fluids, and the Elite Myer's Cocktail.
Take on the Mile High City with Mobile Hangover IV in Denver
Functional Recovery & Enhancement is a leading provider of IV therapy in the Denver metropolitan region. And the cherry on top? Our services are on the go, we'll come to you wherever you are! Get hangover relief in the comfort of your own home, hotel, or wherever you may wander!
Browse our IV menu and book an appointment for quick replenishment next time you're in Denver.